Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How do I do this "Christian" thing?


Colossians 2:6-7
You received Jesus, now walk in Him. Be established in the faith.

Colossians 3:12-17
You are a chosen one. Be compassionate, kind, humble, meek, patient, forgiving. Most importantly, LOVE. Have peace in your heart and be thankful. Get to know the word of God and use it for teaching and instructing. Worship. Do everything in the name of Jesus, being thankful to God.

Colossians 4:5-6
Be wise in your dealings with the unsaved. Make the most of every opportunity. Speak graciously and carefully, so that you will know how to answer everyone.

These are paraphrases of some of the things I’ve been reading lately. Sometimes I feel like I drop the ball in my own Christian living and in teaching others (particularly students). We have to know the word of God in order to live the word of God.
…Just thought I’d share…

No comments: