Monday, April 28, 2008

PJ’s ‘til noon…

I’m not usually a jealous person…..BUT….my husband works from home. Because of this fact, I am unusually jealous on Mondays. Especially on rainy and dreary Mondays (like today). Extra sleep; no commute; the ability to ease into the day – it must be so nice.

The outfit wouldn’t matter. My hair could go unfixed. No makeup. The kids could sleep in a little later. Besides my husband and my kids, I wouldn’t have to deal with people until I was good and ready. I could wait until noon to eat breakfast if I wasn’t hungry (who am I kidding, that would never happen). I could actually enjoy that second cup of coffee. No speeding down the highway, eyes in the rearview mirror, watching for cops so that I don’t get a ticket as I try to get to work on time. I could go on all day. Oh well, I have almost survived my insanely envious Monday – tomorrow will be better. After all, its one day closer to Friday. (But I still may explore the website below)...

No comments: