Friday, June 27, 2008

10 Years and a Mix Tape...

So, this guy and I have been married for ten years today. All our moments haven't been perfect, but I wouldn't trade these last 10 years for anything.

In honor of the occasion, I made an old fashioned mix tape using some new technology. E- these are ten songs that remind me of our early days together. Hope they bring back some memories and make you smile. It has been an amazing 10 years and I can't wait for the next ten. I love you. Enjoy.

Me


SeeqPod - Playable Search

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you trying to make me cry! :) i had trouble making it through the 2nd song (no surprise there). what an awesome way to start off this special day... they send me to my "happy place".
i can't tell you how happy i am to be married to you. i wake up everyday looking forward to the rest of the journey!