Friday, July 11, 2008

Retaliation...

I HATE snakes! They make me behave completely irrationally. I have hit people; run towards a snake; refused to get out of my car; cried; gone off on people; run through a fence; etc. all because of a snake (usually a harmless one). Anyway, these lovely ladies (the one in the back and the second from the left in the front row):


thought it would be funny to put a fake snake in my sleeping bag on our mission trip to Charleston, WV. I went off! The poor girl on the far right caught the worst of it and it wasn't even her idea. I screamed for about 2 solid minutes and then realized I was behaving a bit irrationally. I never would have known who actually did it, except they outed themselves in a presentation on Sunday. Needless to say, I've been trying to figure out how to retaliate since then... Wednesday, the girls finally got their "just desserts." I'm the game leader at Ignite, check out what my unwilling volunteers were faced with...



I feel vindicated!

No comments: