Thursday, April 9, 2009

Is He For Real?

Easter's here and I love candy and bunnies just as much as the next gal, but I love Jesus more. My man really brought it to the students at Ignite last night. A few of my paraphrases from last night's message: "My faith is not a blind faith;" "What idiot would lie knowing it would lead to a horrible death;" "whether you want to or not, you will answer the question that Jesus asks, "but who do you say that I am?"

I admire Eric so much for truly "working out his own salvation" and searching the scriptures, historical texts and the research of others. He knows why he believes what he does. His faith is his own, not his parents, not mine, not the pastors -- its his. The message he shared last night really explains, logically, why there is no other choice but to believe Jesus is who He claims to be -- He is for real! Check out the whole message here. To miss the intro stuff, you can skip ahead to about the 3:30 mark.

Is He for Real?



**Message content source: Josh McDowell


Subscribe

1 comment:

Kids First Friend said...

You go!!!!! Love that preaching man!