Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Top Ten 2

My "summer top ten" list is in no particular order, these are just the ten most memorable moments of the season. With that said, number two on the list was our summer mission trip.


Eric, Jennifer and I took just over a dozen high school students on a World Changer's trip to Philly for a week in July. It was awesome. God really stepped up His game in my life by challenging my boldness for Him.

I saw sights I had never seen before (some I hope to never see again). We got to be a little touristy, but mostly we worked really hard. My biggest takeaway -- there are real people out there that need to hear about Jesus. Albert, I don't know your last name, I don't know if you became a Christ follower but I love you and pray for you still...


Subscribe

No comments: